Admission Requirements for Poland
On the off chance that you have effectively finished upper secondary studies in one of the signatory nations of the Lisbon Convention, are in control of a substantial school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in your nation of origin, you may likewise qualify for higher education studies in Italy. In any case, you are asked for to prove your level of learning of Italian. However, you are likewise asked for to take extra qualifying courses for some competitive study programs.
On the off chance that you are applying for a master's program at a college in Italy, you are required to be in possession of a significant bachelor's or equivalent degree diploma.
In the occasion you are applying for doctoral studies at the college in Italy, you are required to be in possession of a relevant diploma or graduate degree program.
Language requirements for studies at universities in Italy
As indicated by Italian regulations with respect to access to university studies, students are required to have a sufficient knowledge of the Italian language as it is the typical language of the guideline. As a rule, you need a base level of Italian relating to B2 in the Europass Language Passport characterization. On the off chance that your level of knowledge of Italian compares to C1 or C2 in the Europass Language Passport classification, you will be exempted from taking the Italian language test.
In the event that your study program or course is instructed in English, you will be required to prove your level of command of English by introducing the results you got at English courses. Kindly dependably check with your college whether your English studies are acceptable for you to meet this prerequisite.
Minimum grade point requirement
Students might be ranked on their grade point normal from their past studies. Thusly, dependably check with your preferred college or university about the base grade point you require to obtain in order to meet all requirements for your preferred program of your choice.
How to apply at University in Italy
Application procedure to study in Italy change depends upon whether you are an EU or a non-EU student and whether you might want to take an interest in undergraduate (first cycle) or graduate studies (second and third cycle).
How to apply for university studies in Italy as a non-EU student
Undergraduate studies (first cycle)
In the event that you plan to enlist in full-time undergraduate studies (first cycle) at a higher education organization in Italy interestingly and you are not an EU student, you should present your application by following the steps as clarified below
1) Search for a study program that best meets up to your own desires and academic profile.
2) Contact the establishment you are interested in and request an earlier assessment to learn whether you may be qualified for your preferred study program.
3) Once the foundation you are interested in informs you may be qualified, you need to present a pre- application demand to the Italian embassy or office in the nation where you are living, by showing the accompanying documents:
- The filled-in application form to get a Letter of Academic Eligibility and Suitability. The DV is a certificate that recognizes your international studies prior applying for university studies in Italy.
- A copy of your school leaving certificate and the testament of the aftereffects of the college section examinations you have taken in your nation. It would be ideal if you watch these reports must be authoritatively converted into Italian and lawfully verified by a capable specialist.
- Two passport sized photos, one of which must be signed by you.
4) Once the Italian embassy or consulate has gotten all the essential documentation, it will present your application and documents to the Italian higher education organization you are interested in.
Graduate Studies (second and third cycle)
In the event that you might want to apply for graduate reviews (second and third cycle) at college in Italy, you should take after an indistinguishable strides from clarified for undergrad, non-EU students. Be that as it may, you should introduce a significant college authentication that permits you to apply for further advanced education projects and fill in the proper pre-enlistment shape and frame to get a Letter of Academic Eligibility and appropriateness.
How to apply for university studies in Italy as an EU student
Undergraduate studies (first cycle)
On the off chance that you are an EU student, you can apply under the same terms from Italian students by presenting the proper documentation straightforwardly to the higher education organization you are interested in. In any case, before you present your application, you need to contact the Italian embassy or office in your nation of origin to get a Letter of Academic Eligibility and Suitability.
Graduate studies (second and third cycle)
On the off chance that you are an EU student and are considering studying in Italy, you can apply under the same terms from Italian students. However, you need to contact first the Italian embassy or department in your nation of origin to get a Letter of Academic Eligibility and Suitability.