Spain is among the most preferred destinations with acclaimed educational institutes and universities for International Students. It is reputed as a popular university listed among the top-ranked universities in the world. The higher education programs offered by Spanish Universities include a number of studies on various categories
Why Study in Spain
Do you know why an abundance of students move to study in Spain for their higher education? Here is the answer for it:
• From Higher education to graduation and research programs, international students are internationally ranked and committed to excellence.
• Students can choose from various course options in each field.
• Spain offers great joy in living. It is a country, where you can capture the essence of living, from desert to lush green serenity.
• Spain is not just a beautiful country and a great place for higher education, but also comes with a considerable environment.
• Spain is also a safe country for living in.
• Being a culturally intense country with deep roots leading to ancient arts, students can learn different things in Spain, other than academics.
• International students in Spain are allowed to take a part-time job that does not conflict with the regular college or study hours at any university.
Top Courses to Study in Spain
From philosophy or literature, and from Engineering to Law, Spain has a variety of courses to offer for international students. You can choose from any of the study fields you are interested in. The most employable courses in Spain are:
• Study Law in Spain
• Study Hospitality Management in Spain
• Study Marketing and Finance in Spain
• Study psychology in Spain
• Study Dentistry in Spain
• Study Arts and humanities in Spain
• Study architecture in Spain
Universities in Spain
Spanish Universities pave a great way for extensive study for international students. Students from both EU countries and non-EU countries desire to get admission to this University for the provisions for excellent research. Here are the top universities in Spain:
1. Universitat de Barcelona
2. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
3. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
4. Complutense University of Madrid
5. Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona)
6. University of Navarra
7. IE University
8. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya • BarcelonaTech (UPC)
9. Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M)
10. Universitat Politècnica de València
Study in Spain Requirements
For admission purposes at university in Spain, you need to attach supporting documents in your admission application. Document requirements differ with the course and university you choose. Below are some of the common documents you will need during your application process:
• Copy of passport
• Updated Resume/CV
• Academic documents 12th onwards (Mark sheets or Transcripts)
• Other Diplomas or Certificates (if available).
• Statement of Purpose
• Two letters of recommendation
• Proof of Language Proficiency (English/ Spanish)
• Passport size Photograph
• Duly filled application form (If Applicable)
• Work experience documents
Study in Spain Without IELTS
Here are some of the most popular ways for you to pursue your higher education in Spain without submitting your IELTS Score.
• You are a native speaker
• Present proof of proficiency in Spanish
• Diploma from a Spanish Language School
• Take a preparatory course in Spanish
• Present some other internationally accepted certificates of English proficiency.
Study in Spain Cost
The tuition fees for Bachelor's programs in Spain can range from 750 EUR to 2,500 EUR per year. The tuition fees for Master's programs at Spanish universities are around 1,000 to 3,500 EUR per year. This shows that Spain is an affordable destination for international students. However, Private universities are free to set their own fees, which can be as high as 20,000 EUR per annum.
Visa to Study in Spain
To study in Spain, you will also need a Student Visa. Once you obtain your acceptance letter from the University of Spain, Start your visa process. For a student visa application, you would require some supporting documents. Here is the list of supporting documents you will require to submit:
• Duly filled visa application form
• A valid passport
• 2 recent passport size photos
• Information about the study program
• Letter of acceptance from a university in Spain
• Medical certificate
• Health insurance
• Proof of financial support for the duration of your stay in Spain
• Visa application fee
Scholarships to Study in Spain
The Spanish government and universities offer an abundance of scholarships to attract international students to study in Spain. You need to check the university website for the details of the scholarships. Scholarships are awarded merit-based and need-based. There might be some eligibility criteria and requirements to obtain specific scholarships. Check carefully before applying.