Poland is a country situated in the continent of Europe. It is a country with a rich history, a corporate culture, and welcoming people. Warsaw is the capital city having many universities providing a variety of courses for students from all over the world. Poland education offers moderate tuition fees and an affordable cost of living. Magnificent and liberal teachers, student-focused staff, modern facility offices, and different types of courses instructed in foreign languages make Poland's education exceptionally attractive for overseas students.
Benefits of studying in Poland
Why do international students choose Poland over other countries for their higher education? Here are the reasons for it:
• Poland has High-Quality Universities attracting students from all over the world. The best 3 universities in Poland are Polania University, Warsaw University of Technology, and Poznan University.
• The cost of education and living in Poland is significantly lower than compared in other European countries.
• Poland has an energetic and cultural student life filled with opportunities.
• Plenty of Scholarships programs is available to study in Poland.
• Poland is a nation with modern facilities and elements loaded with lifetime open doors for pupils willing to get quality training, enhance aptitudes and lift multicultural experience.
Admission Requirements to Study in Poland
The application process for Universities in Poland is simple and not at all complex. You have to research the admission requirements on the University Website. Prepare the documents, appear for the necessary admission tests and apply to the Universities. Different courses and universities have different document requirements. Generally, for a study in Poland for international students requirements of documents are
• Academic Transcripts
• Proof of English language proficiency
• Letter of recommendation
• Filled-in application form
• 4 passport-size photographs
• Copy of the ID
• Curriculum Vitae
• Statement of Purpose
Study in Poland without IELTS
is a piece of good news for the students who want to enroll themselves in Poland universities without clearing IELTS. It is not mandatory to clear IELTS to get admission to Polish universities as they even accept students who had their education in English background. One can study in Poland without IELTS by giving an interview to the University admission officer through Skype communicator. According to the interview, a final acceptance decision will be in the hands of the University authorities.
Study in Poland fees
If you wish to study at Polish University there are two fees you have to pay:
• Admission fee - It covers issues connected with the registration process.
• Tuition fee - It is an annual fee students must pay to continue further studies.
Type of fee Costs Frequency
Admission 200 EUR One-time
Tuition Fee 2000-4000 EUROS Annual or semestral
Tuition and Cost of Living
Poland education offers reasonable and sometimes cost-free tuition to EU students. This is perfectly in tune with the fact that the Polish universities charge the lowest fee when compared to other countries in Europe The universities that are affordable, and impart a high standard of education in Poland are Warsaw University of Technology, Medical University of Lodz, Poznan University of Life Sciences, Poznan University of Technology and University of Information Technology and Management.
Universities in Poland
In total, there are approximately 457 universities in Poland, most of them are within the private sector. Poland features 19 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2022. The few top universities in Poland are as follows:
• University of Warsaw
• Jagiellonian University
• Warsaw University of Technology
• AGH University of Science and Technology
• Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
• Cracow University of Technology (Politechnika Krakowska)
• Gdańsk University of Technology
• Lodz University of Technology
• Nicolaus Copernicus University
• Poznań University of Technology
Top courses to study abroad in Poland
The courses offered at the universities in Poland are some of the best ones. You will find your matching subject with your career goals in Poland. Here are some of the best courses to study in Poland for international students
• Study Engineering in Poland
• Study law in Poland
• Study MBA in Poland
• Study Business and Economics in Poland
• Study MBBS in Poland
• Study Medicine in Poland
• Study Nursing in Poland
• Study Dentistry in Poland
Study in Poland scholarships
You can study in Poland on fully funded or partially funded scholarships. The government of Poland and Universities in Poland provide the opportunity of scholarships to international students. Some of them are listed below:
• The Ignacy Lukasiewicz scholarships program
• Stefen Banach scholarships program
• The Ulam program
Study and work in Poland
Students from other countries have the right to work in Poland while studying. You can get part-time work whole year-round if you are from the EU without any application for the permit. For non-EU students, you have the right to work during July, August, and September or you can obtain a work permit for jobs that continue all year. Permission to work in Poland can be obtained is easy.