Welcome to Join In Campus!
Although any visitor may visit any parts of our platforms, you will need to register as member registration received by Join in Campus. by online, e-mail, walk-in, or telephone will be deemed to be valid. Where the registered person is not an adult, his/her legal representative will become the contract partner of Join in Campus. In that event, the legal representative must sign the contract and give his/her exact address. The person who is contractually registered to a Study Abroad course will become a participant.
You agree that any information you provide us about yourself after registration or at any other time is true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform if we learn that you have provided false or misleading information.
Intellectual Property Rights
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by the Operator or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the Operator.
- All trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website and Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Operator or its licensors.
- Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website and Services may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- Your use of the Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the Operator or third-party trademarks.
Unless otherwise stated, Join In Campus and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Join In Campus. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Join In Campus for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Join In Campus
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Join In Campus
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Join In Campus
- Redistribute content from Join In Campus
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful, and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, a computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Join In Campus does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Join In Campus, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Join In Campus shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Join In Campus reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Join In Campus a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
The membership of this Website is free and this includes the browsing of the site and the use of the services. Join in Campus provides information about studying abroad, entrance exams, courses, international universities, latest updates of study abroad, application procedure, international student loans. We do not charge anything for this.
The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service. The decision of Join In Campus regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Your mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by Join in Campus from time to time. This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
By using various SMS-based services from Join In Campus, you agree to receive phone calls, messages, etc. from Join In Campus and/or its associates tailored to provide better education-related opportunities. Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Join In Campus on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admission.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Join In Campus, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Join In Campus. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
No use of Join In Campus's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links From our Website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.