Visa and Entry Requirements

If you are planning for study in Poland for a longer period or for more than 90 days you must need a visa in some cases.

EU Citizens

If you are an EU citizen you must need a travel document or a document verifying identity and citizenship. If you want to travel to Non-EU countries while your stay in Poland you need a passport with you.

Non EU Citizens

If you belong from Non-EU countries it is mandatory that you have a valid passport or visa.

To apply for a student visa you need following documents:

  • A visa application form
  • Valid passport
  • Official letter of acceptance to a school in Poland
  • Your Resume
  • Your school certificates and diplomas
  • Evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study
  • Financial Proof
  • Health insurance
  • Passport Size Photograph
Obtaining Residence Permit

For your study in Poland, you need a residence permit. If you belongs from EU countries and you want to stay more than three months in Poland it is important to register your stay in Poland. If you are a Non-EU student then you need a visa at the Polish consulate in your home country before you come to Poland. You need to apply for temporary residence permit.

You need following documents to obtain your residence permit

Application form
  • Passport size photographs
  • Documents proving your identity and citizenship, address, purpose of stay
  • Health insurance
  • Possession of sufficient funds
Temporary Residence Card will permit you to cross the Polish border the same number of times as you wish. The primary living arrangement allow is issued for the time of 15 months. It can be renewed for times of up to 3 years however for no longer than the rest of your studies.

Note: keeping in mind the end goal to drag out your stay, you have to apply for a Temporary Stay Card 45 days before your visa terminates.