We, at Join In Campus, are committed to prioritizing the privacy of our visitors. We understand your need for appropriate protection and management of any "Personal Information" you share with us. Please read the following policy carefully to get a better understating of our views and actions regarding your personal data.
This Policy outlines the following
- What type of information we collect and hold.
- How do we collect Personal Information?
- Why do we collect your personal information?
- How do we use your information?
- Server log files
- Data Retention
- Videos/photos/recordings may be made during the Festival /Event/Workshops etc
- Protection of your information
- Links to Other platforms
- How can individuals access and correct their Personal Information held by us?
- Your Obligations
- Children's Information
What type of information we collect and hold
Join In Campus collects only noticeable information about individuals. You should specifically provide information voluntarily while you are:
- Creating a Profile
- Signing up for updates
- Completing our online application
- Completing a contact form
The site may collect the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Contact information. For example phone numbers and email addresses.
- Academic Information and credentials, Education history, achievements, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, and registrations to our events and products.
- Information about your subject interests.
- Information about your interesting country to study abroad
How do we collect Personal Information?
Our site will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means. Personal Information may be collected
- directly from you or
- your authorized representative or
- may be collected from a third party such as a licensee or representative authorized by us.
You may supply your Personal Information to us when communicating with us through the social networking channel and other online channels. For example through your Facebook identity.
We do not collect Personal and Sensitive information unless the information is fairly necessary for our business functions or activities. We will obtain your acceptance before collecting any such sensitive information.
Why do we collect your personal information?
Any information collected on this website is used only to understand your views and interest and guide you accordingly. This helps us to provide a more personal experience for the user. You can use our website without revealing any personally identifiable information.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified while using any of our websites, mobile sites, mobile apps etc. then you can be doubtless that it will only be used as per this privacy statement.
How do we use your information?
We require your personal details to understand your interests and needs to provide you with a better service. To specify, it is used for the following purposes:
- Providing you with information or services you request. This also includes newsletters and notifications.
- Providing you with information regarding the programs or services available that match your interests and other criteria you have identified, or that we otherwise believe may be of interest to you;
- Simplifying the application process by pre-filling information you have already filled;
- Improving our programs, services, and operations according to your suggestions;
- Performing statistical and marketing analyses and to know the behavioural patterns of the users;
- Establishing, exercising, or protecting our legal rights where it is necessary for our and other legitimate interests.
- Completing the procedures of laws, law enforcement orders, and regulations that apply to us where it is necessary for our legal interests or the legitimate interests of others
We may regularly send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may be interested in. We may also use your information periodically to contact you for survey purposes. We may contact you by the means of email or phone.
Server log files
The website follows a standard procedure of using log files. This automatically collects and stores information in "server log files", which your browser automatically passes to us. Join In Campus receives details of the
- Browser type and browser version
- Your operating system
- Referrer URL
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer,
- Your computer operating system
- Type of web browser you are using,
- Email patterns,
- Your mobile device and
- Mobile operating system (if you are accessing our platforms through a mobile device)
- name of your ISP or your mobile carrier.
Join In Campus will retain your information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to complete our legal obligations, resolve disputes(if any), and execute according to this Agreement.
Videos/photos/recordings may be made during the Festival /Event/Workshops etc
We have the right to use photos/videos of the participants registering for our Festivals/events/workshops, which may be used in whole or in part, free of charge, without any time limit and for the whole world in its communication and promotional documents. If you do not wish to appear on the images (photos, videos), please contact the our team.
Protection of your information
Join In Campus makes efforts to protect your personal data against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We update and test our security technology regularly. We limit the access of your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide guidance or services to you. We also train our employees to understand the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
Unfortunately, the communication of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its security. Any transmission of personal information to or using our Site is at your own risk.
Links to Other platforms
Our website may contain links to other platforms of interest. This Privacy Notice applies only to information collected by this Site and not to other websites that you may link to from here. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such platforms. Please note that those platforms are not governed by this privacy agreement. Therefore, you should be aware and look at the privacy statement applicable to the platform in question.
- to track site usage and trends,
- to improve the quality of our service,
- to customize your experience on our platforms,
- to deliver Join In Campus and third-party advertising to Users both on and off our platforms.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Website, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Website.
You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Our platforms do not store unencrypted personally identifiable information in the cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your guest experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How can individuals access and correct their Personal Information held by us?
You have a right to access, modify, correct and eliminate the data you supplied to Join In Campus. You may also choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold, a small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above Email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information that you originally provided to us in our archives for uses mentioned in this policy.
Being a user of our website, you have certain obligations to other Users. Some of these obligations are imposed by current laws and regulations, and others have become unremarkable in user-friendly.
- You must not download or otherwise spread any information that may be considered to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist, or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of Join In Campus and its community of Users.
- You must not provide information to Join In Campus and/or other Users that you believe might be injurious or damaging to your person or your professional or social status.
- You should not share your password and user ID with others.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension, or termination of your account at the sole discretion of Join In Campus.
To support the services we provide and to provide a more relevant and useful experience to our Users, we target and serve our own ads and third-party ads. Join In Campus does not provide personally identifiable information to any third-party ad network.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Website Name does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Join In Campus may update, change or modify this policy from time to time without Prior Notice. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page. It is your responsibility to check our policy each time you provide personal information to us.